How to Complete PhonePe KYC through PhonePeApp
As the most extreme month as far as possible for PhonePe is Rs 1,00,000, this application likewise gives both full KYC and least KYC choices. As indicated by PhonePe’s blog, the full KYC process can be finished through e-KYC process by submitting Aadhaar Card with OTP.
What kind of Documents Needed to Complete e-KYC
Any of the following you need…
– Aadhaar Card
– Driving licence
– PAN Card
– Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India
– Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
Steps To Follow Complete Phonepe KYC
1. Open your PhonePe App
2. Now Go to Home Page.
3. Now you can see at the top, notification banner Complete your KYC in 30 seconds.
4. Just tap on Verify.
5. Now tap on “Continue” button.
6. Now “Confirm on I Agree with the Terms & Condtion”
7. Enter your 12 Digit Aadhar Card Number & Submit it.
8. Now Enter the OTP that you received on your PhonePe Registered mobile number.