How to Link Aadhaar Card with SBI Bank Account : ATM, Branch, SMS, Net Banking
Check out how to link your Aadhar Card to your SBI Bank Account in 5 Different ways. Online and Offline Procedure to link your Aadhaar Card with SBI Bank Account. Currently SBI provides you with multiple channels to link your Aadhaar number to your existing bank account . Pick any one of them as per your convenience.
Image Source : SBI
So below are some various channels which you will be able to link your Aadhaar Card with your Existing SBI bank accounts:
Table of Contents
How to Link Aadhaar Card with SBI bank account through SBI Anywhere App:
1. First of all, Download “SBI Anywhere App”.
2. Now Login with your credentials to SBI Anywhere App.
3. Then Tap on the “Requests” option.
4. Then Tap on “Aadhaar”
5. Then goto “Aadhaar Linking”.
6. Now Select your CIF Number from the given list.
7. Now Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card details correctly.
8. Now Just Confirm on the T&C and then Click on submit.
9. That’s it. You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with the bank regarding the status of processing.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with SBI Account through SBI Internet Banking
1. First of all, Go to www.onlinesbi.com
2. Now Login with your credentials.
3. Then Go to “My Accounts” and Select “Link your Aadhaar number”.
4. Now, Select your account number and Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number & Click on Submit.
5. Then, Last 2 digits of your registered mobile number with your bank will be shown to you.
6. Now, The status of Registration done will be sent to your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhaar Card through SBI ATM Machine
1. For this you need to visit any of the SBI ATM Machine.
2. Just swipe your ATM Debit card and Enter your PIN number.
3. Now you can see your Bank Details.
4. Now Select “Service – Registrations” from Menu.
5. Now Select the “Aadhaar Registration”
6. Then Enter your 12 Digit Aadhaar Card Number & Select your account type.
7. Now you have to Repeat Step-6 Again for Confirmation.
8. That’s it. You will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
How To Link Aadhaar Card through the your SBI Branch
1. Just visit your nearest SBI Branch. (Not Necessary It’s your Branch)
2. Just carry Xerox Copy of your Aadhaar Card
3. Fill the form Aadhaar link the details.
4. Submit your form with the Photocopy of your Aadhaar Card.
5. That’s it. You will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number with status of Aadhaar card linking.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with SBI bank account through SMS:
1. Just Open your Message App and Type
UID (space) Aadhaar number (space) Account number
Send to 567676
In case your mobile number not registered or in case the Aadhaar is already linked to Account, SMS reply will be sent to you, according to the SBI website.
Hope you like our Article about Linking Aadhar Card with your SBI Bank.