Want to Buy iPhone but don’t have budget: Checkout these Big Discounts On Great Small Size iPhone Models
When a great price finally arrived after waiting for an iPhone buying, the time was right. In fact, the small size iPhone model is currently available at a significant discount. By the way, you can choose from a variety of models in the company’s portfolio depending on your preferences and budgets.
However, there is good news for you if you prefer and want to get the smaller size model, such is the iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, or iPhone SE 2020. On these, Amazon & Flipkart are offering fantastic discounts.In this post I will tell you everything about the offers.
The 128GB edition of the iPhone 13 mini has an MRP of Rs 69,990, but it can be purchased for Rs 64,999 thanks to a 7 percent reduction, according to the Flipkart listing. You would, however, be required to pay an extra Rs 29 for safe packaging.
The price of the iPhone 13 Mini might be further reduced by up to Rs 12,500 if you have an old phone to trade in. Then, the phone will cost Rs 52,499 instead.
- 13 cm (5.4-inch) Super Retina XDR display
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Photographic Styles|Smart HDR 4|Night mode|4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mod
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 17 hours of video playback
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
On the phone, there are banking offers such as 10% off SBI credit card EMI transactions up to Rs. 1500 (on orders of Rs. 5000 and more), 5% cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank cards, and a discount of Rs. 100 off your first transaction with Flipkart Pay Later. BYJU’S 3 LIVE CLASSES, which are valued at Rs. 999, are among the freebies, along with a 3-month free Hotstar subscription and a Gaana Plus subscription.
The 64GB iPhone 12 mini has an MRP of Rs 59,990, however it can be purchased for just Rs 49,999 with a 16 percent discount, according to the Flipkart listing. You would, however, be required to pay an extra Rs 29 for safe packaging.
The price of the iPhone 12 Mini can be further discounted by up to Rs 12,500 if you have an old phone to trade in. After that, the phone would cost Rs. 37,499.
- 64 GB ROM
- 13.72 cm (5.4 inch) Super Retina XDR Display
- 12MP + 12MP | 12MP Front Camera
- A14 Bionic Chip with Next Generation Neural Engine Processor
- Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 Water Resistance
- All Screen OLED Display
- 12MP TrueDepth Front Camera with Night Mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR Recording
The 64GB version of the iPhone SE 2020 has an MRP of Rs 39,900, but it can be purchased for just Rs 29,999 thanks to a 24 percent discount, according to the Flipkart listing. You would, however, be required to pay an extra Rs 29 for safe packaging.
The price of the iPhone SE 2020 might be further reduced by up to Rs 12,500 if you have a previous phone to trade in. Then, the phone will price Rs 17,499 instead.
- 128 GB ROM
- 11.94 cm (4.7 inch) Retina HD Display
- 12MP Rear Camera | 7MP Front Camera
- A13 Bionic Chip with 3rd Gen Neural Engine Processor
- Water and Dust Resistant (1 meter for Upto 30 minutes, IP67)
- Fast Charge Capable
- Wireless charging (Works with Qi Chargers | Qi Chargers are Sold Separately