Jio GigaFiber Registrations Now Open: How to Register for Jio Broadband
Registration for Geo Gigafiber High-Speed Broadband is now officially open so that you can show your interest in the service. According to the company, last month Geo Gigafiber was announced, and would speed up to 1 GBps. For now, users can only register their interests for the Geo Broadband service.
Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani had last month said that Geo Gigafiber will be launched in 1,100 cities across the country, but there is no date for official rollout yet. The Jayo Broadband service has been in testing for the last few years, in which the users are reporting reporting speed of more than 700 Mbps.
JioGigaFiber is expected to offer 1 GBps download speed and 100 Mbps uploading speed. Geo fiber will come with a giga fiber set top box like our old Set top Box. This will enable the voice command feature for the TV. Apart from this, there will also be a TV calling facility.
That is, you are doing with Jio GigaFiber registration and expressed for your interest in the field. You can also nominate other areas for the Jayo Broadband service, such as the address of the parents, work address etc. You do not need to pay any amount during registration.
How to Register for Jio GigaFiber Broadband Free
1. Go on the official Jio website’s GigaFiber page
2. Than, Enter your Address by pressing the Change button.
3. After you enter your address than hit the Submit button. (Screen still show the default address. Just Leave)
4. Now, Select the address you have entered is your home or work address.
5. After that, Enter your name and phone number & Generate OTP button
6. Enter Your OTP and select the type of locality you Live like Society, Township, Developer and click on Submit.
7. That’s it.