* Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers : Answer & Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance *
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers (15-04-2018) : Checkout a Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers, Amazon 15 April Quiz answers, Amazon quiz answers today, Amazon quiz all answers, Amazon quiz answers recharges, Amazon Quiz answers solved, Amazon quiz answers win Rs.20,000. Here You Will Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance for right answers.
We will help you to increase your chances of winning the Amazon Cricket Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Cricket Quiz and Answers it
This Offer is only Available on Amazon App.
2. Now Open your Amazon App & Sign-in to your Amazon Account
3. Go To Home Page of your App & You will able to see the Banner of “Amazon Cricket Quiz“
4. Just Tap / Open App Banner.
5. You Can Start The Quiz With “Start” Button & Start answering below Answers.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Questions with Answers:
Question : 1 – The Indian cricket team played its first T20 International match in 2006. Who was the India team captain?
Answer : Virendar Sehwag
Question : 2 – In the context of cricket, what does LBW stand for?
Answer : Leg before wicket
Question : 3 – In a T-20 match, a batsman is not allowed to bat after scoring a double century
Answer : False
Question : 4 – In the context of a T20 match, what is a ‘Super Over’?
Answer : A Tie-breaking method used in limited overs cricket matches
Question : 5 – In a T20 match, what is the maximum number of overs each team bats for?
Answer : 20
Question : 6 – Which of these countries does NOT host Twenty20 domestic competitions?
Answer : Narnia
Question : 7 – What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, what is the score?
Answer : She will tell you the latest score
Amazon Cricket Quiz Contest Details (Source : Amazon)
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.